- If this is your God, he's not very impressive. He has so many psychological problems; he's so insecure. He demands worship every seven days. He goes out and creates faulty humans and then blames them for his own mistakes. He's a pretty poor excuse for a Supreme Being.
Mr. Spock - Keyword(s): , Psychology , Mistakes , Excuses
- Mammon, n.: The god of the world's leading religion.
Ambrose Bierce - Keyword(s): Religion , Money , World
- Black holes result from God dividing the universe by zero.
Anonymous - Keyword(s): , Math
William Cullen Bryant - Keyword(s):
- I just hope God does not get bored of dreaming me.
Anonymous - Keyword(s):
- Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.
Christopher Hitchens - Keyword(s): Dogs , Cats
- Remember this. When people choose to withdraw far from a fire, the fire continues to give warmth, but they grow cold. When people choose to withdraw far from light, the light continues to be bright in itself but they are in darkness. This is also the case when people withdraw from God.
Saint Augustine - Keyword(s):