- If I can't have too many truffles I'll do without.
Colette - Keyword(s):
- If you wish to grow thinner, diminish your dinner.
H.S. Leigh - Keyword(s):
- If food is your best friend, it's also your worst enemy.
Edward Jones - Keyword(s): , Food
- A golfer's diet: live on greens as much as possible.
Anonymous - Keyword(s): , Food , Golf
- Albert Einstein, who discovered that a tiny amount of mass is equal to a huge amount of energy, which explains why, as Einstein himself so eloquently put it in a famous 1939 speech to the Physics Department at Princeton, "You have to exercise for a week to work off the thigh fat from a single Snickers."
Dave Barry - Keyword(s):